TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance Plan
Why you need the TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance Plan
Your heating and air conditioning system (HVAC) is critical for ensuring your environmental comfort. Your system works hard to keep your home or place of business comfortable. HVAC systems need to undergo periodic maintenance so the mechanical components operate at maximum efficiency.
Call TemperaturePro®-BuxMont at 1.215.942.6686 to learn about our Total Comfort Maintenance Plan.
Reasons why you need the TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance Plan:
- Fewer system breakdowns. Approximately 90% of all system breakdowns happen because of a lack of ongoing maintenance.
- Consistent preventive maintenance pays for itself within months.
- With the TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance Plan, you receive 2 manufacturers recommended service visits each year.
- The TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance Plan will not void manufacturer’s warranties.
- TemperaturePro® BuxMont tracks the maintenance visit dates for you.
- The TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance Plan identifies issues preventing system failure.
- As part of the TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance Plan, exceptional program appointment response times get even better.
- Reduced airborne pollutants.
- Absolute 100% satisfaction guaranteed with our Total Comfort Agreements.
- The TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance Plan lowers utility/energy bills.
- Helps avoid major repairs.
- Your HVAC system runs at peak efficiency.
- Energy usage & waste is minimized.
- Defrays seasonal maintenance cost.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed on the TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Agreements.
Call TemperaturePro®-BuxMont at 1.215.942.6686 to learn about our Total Comfort Maintenance Plan. We look forward to hearing from you.
What’s Covered by the TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance PlanTemperaturePro® BuxMont
The TemperaturePro® BuxMont Total Comfort Maintenance Plan provides a bi-yearly visit by one of our professional HVAC technicians. Our technicians conduct a 12 point service inspection that includes the following:
- Inspect and replace your air filters as needed
- Lubricate mechanical components if required
- Verify that all system controls function properly
- Check and calibrate your thermostat
- Inspect natural gas lines for leaks or other safety concerns
- Carefully clean and inspect the condenser coil
- Thoroughly clean and inspect all outside unit exhaust fans
- Clear the HVAC condensation drainage hoses
- Inspect all burners, the gas ignition system and heat exchangers
- Perform a carbon monoxide test
- Tighten and inspect all electrical controller connections
- Provide a complete written evaluation results report
What About the Ductwork?
The plenum and ducting system distribute the cooled/heated air throughout your home or place of work. These systems are a long network of large diameter hoses that are joined together, terminating at various vents. The joints must be kept sealed to avoid leaks. Typically, a visual inspection with sealing medium replacement is required to maintain a proper seal(s).
TemperaturePro® BuxMont heating and air conditioning specialists are experts at inspecting and repairing your ductwork. After the TemperaturePro® BuxMont technicians have resealed your ducts and vents, your system will not have to work as hard. Obviously, this will reduce operating costs and require less energy. Call TemperaturePro® BuxMont today at 215.942.6686 to schedule a ductwork inspection.
Local A/C and Heating Repair and Installation
Call TemperaturePro®-BuxMont 215.942.6686
TemperaturePro®-BuxMont Services Any Brand